There is a noticeable void of off-the-shelf green hotel training materials for staff, and how-to guides for managers when it comes to developing green practices and procedures.
Many hotels are making strides in the direction of sustainability, but are often doing so with limited resources. Most hotels just don’t have the manpower to “recreate the wheel.” This site helps to resolve that issue by providing all the resources you need to start and sustain your hotel’s green program.
Here you will find:
- Policy and Procedure Templates
- Action Plans
- Green Lodging Certification Guides
- Managerial Training & Guidance
- Departmental Training Modules
- Best Practices Summaries
Delivery of Resources:
All resources are distributed the “greenest” way possible – through electronic download. When items are purchased, links are provided for zip files that you may download to your computer and view on your schedule, any time day or night.
- Templates for customizable written programs, policies and procedures are provided in Microsoft Word 2007 format.
- Training modules are provided in Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 auto-run format.
- E-Books and Best Practices Guides are provided in PDF format.
- Action Plans are provided in Microsoft Word 2007 format.
- Video-On-Demand provided via streaming video to your computer.
Learn more About the Author